Monday, May 23, 2016

Tossing ideas around

I had great intentions for this blog when i started it up, years and years ago. But we moved, didn't have an internet connection for about five years, and by then, I'd long ago given up on the whole "mommy blog" phenomenon.

But my kids are half grown or better now, and the strangest thing is happening...old friends are actually having kids now (on purpose...it's the weirdest thing), and some of them are wondering how i did it, all those years ago. Well...honestly, it was a lot of trial and error. But there's no reason I can't share my experiences in an effort to help others, even if I only help them to see that there's no shame in doing it the hard way sometimes.

Spoiler: the kids will turn out ok, no matter what you do, so long as you're parenting with love.

But I've got plenty of opinions and anecdotes on the subject, and will happily share them here. I also welcome discussion in the comments, as well as questions and subject requests.

0 comments: